Stott & Co Tree Experts are a small team, just Nick and Amy usually, but we’re passionate and professional, and pride ourselves on sharing exceptional knowledge of the tree industry and outstanding service to our clients.
Nick is a genuine tree expert. He has more than 22 years of experience in the arboriculture industry including most recently a stint at the Auckland Council as their Heritage Arborist.
He knows A LOT about all things trees, and he LOVES to talk about them!
Nick is expertly qualified – he holds both a National Certificate in Horticulture and the Advanced Certificate in Arboriculture Level 4. He insists on using the right tools and equipment for every job and ensures that his procedures are carried out to the highest of safety standards.
Stott & Co Tree Experts offer quotes Taranaki-wide, carry Public Liability Insurance, and work towards leaving every site cleaner than when we arrived.
Why choose Stott and Co Tree Experts? Because we…
- have a SAFETY FIRST attitude
- are qualified – National Certificate in Horticulture and Advanced Certificate in Arboriculture – Level 4
- have a huge amount of industry knowledge including exceptional tree identification and problem solving
- have respect for surrounding property
- carry full Public Liability insurance (cover up to 2,000,000)
- offer free quotes and advice right across the Taranaki region
- are friendly & trustworthy – read our client reviews on our website, Facebook, Google My Business, and Builders Crack pages
- can provide top-quality arboricultural assessments
- know fruit trees and you want them pruned by someone who can encourage fruiting
- offer advice in dealing with the Council.
Contact Nick and Amy at Stott & Co Tree Experts for assistance and advice.
Try us, you’ll love us (and we’ll actually return your call).